Ultimate Auction Pro Version 4.5.3 (and previous version till 4.5.0) ReleasedPosted by admin on November 21, 2015
Ultimate Auction Pro Version 4.5.3
- Fix – PRO Licensing has been updated in which PRO plugin would be activated lifetime but PRO update will require annual license. Earlier PRO activation was not lifetime and license renewal was required for each year.
- Fix – Watchlist pagination issue has now been fixed.
- Fix – Feed page now displays appropriate button for only buy now listings.
- Fix – Bidding user email is now displayed inside Manage Auction section -> Bids placed column
- Fix – Auctions sold via best offers are now listed in ‘Just Sold’ tab.
- Fix – Customers were facing 404 page not found issue when they upgraded from FREE to PRO. This issue is now fixed.
Ultimate Auction Pro Version 4.5.2
- Fix – Paypal invoice not authenticated for https websites.
Ultimate Auction Pro Version 4.5.1
- Fix – Buy Now transactions were showing warning messages. This has been fixed now.
- Fix – Added a code to get rid of auto
tag insertion by plugins like wp seo on certain themes.
Ultimate Auction Pro Version 4.5.0
- New Feature – Paypal config needed for users when they added auction has now been removed and they now dont need to configure return url and PDT inside their paypal account.
- New Feature – Share your auctions on social sites. Now, auctions have permalink which would enable them to share auction title on social sites. Read blog for more info – http://auctionplugin.net/how-to-social-share-your-auctions/
- New Feature – Admin can now disable/enable payments for sellers.
- New Feature – New email for rejecting best offer.
- Fix – Enable/Disable for email functionality